Featurettes News to Use by North American Precis Syndicate empowers communicators to identify and engage with key influencers, craft and distribute meaningful stories, and measure the financial impact of their efforts. We are a leading provider of earned media services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Learn how to communicate in new media and new markets with the help of our team of experts, who offer proposals at no cost or obligation.
Fast Facts about Distribution by North American Precis Syndicate:
- Founded: North American Precis Syndicate was founded in 1958 by Ronald Levy, soon joined by Barbara Thompson, who he married and gave birth to current CEO, Dorothy York.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Nationwide offices: NAPS has employees in several locations throughout the United States including New York, Washington, D. C., Chicago, CA, NC, and Palm Beach.
- Targeting: Every feature news release is targeted to specific keywords chosen by our expert editorial staff. Clients are able to further target influencers with specific geographical and industry distribution solutions.
- Media reach: Our network reaches nearly 20,000 newsrooms and blogs, including large dailies, like NY Daily News, all the way down to local community news outlets with less than 5,000 in circulation, radio and TV stations and more. We have a huge base of active monthly users.
- Global reach: Our network can help you reach around the globe, organically. Our content gets translated by editors into foreign languages.
- Digital Discoverability: our site includes organic search referred traffic which drives search visibility for press release content.
- Social media reach: Our social amplification supports world-wide social media distribution across the leading networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
For a brief presentation of our services, learn more