Amplify your feature news release to boost results in five ways:
Features of Boosted Posts:
• Targeted—shown to the audience of your choosing, based on things like location, interests and more.
• Many placements—shown on Desktop News Feed, Mobile News Feed and Instagram. Audience Network is
available for boosted posts that use video.
• Customizable budget—select a pre-populated budget or set a custom amount, with a $1/day minimum.
• Scheduling—choose from a custom duration (for example, seven days) or set a custom end date.
• Ad creative—will look just like the Page post it’s based on. It will appear with a Sponsored label in the top-left corner and will have a call-to-action button in the bottom-right corner if you choose to add one.
• Access to insights—we’ll provide the results and insights available in the Promotions tab.
2. Promoted Tweets: To reach a wider group of users or to spark engagement from existing followers. All Promoted Tweets are clearly labeled as Promoted when an advertiser is paying for their placement on Twitter. In every other respect, Promoted Tweets act just like regular Tweets and can be retweeted, replied to, liked, and more.
Easy as 1,2,3:
• Create your search ad, based on the post on our site.
• Locate your customers with key words, like the tag words for our blog post.
• Set your daily search ad budget and your ad is ready to go live!
Measure, Learn and Grow:
Once your ad is running, you can get performance reports and make adjustments at any time. You can create
different ads to see which one performs best.
4. Promoted Pinterest Pins: Pick a Pin, decide who sees it, pay for engagements or visits, and track what is working.
Native ads have one or more of the following distinguishing features:
• The words “suggest post” or “recommended for you” or “sponsored.”
Three reasons marketers choose Native ads:
• Consumers look at native ads 53% more than display ads and create an 18% increase in purchase intent.
• Native ads fight “ad fatigue,” which is what happens when people get bored with seeing ads.
• Consumers know native ads are a form of advertising but they don’t care! Those drive sales.
To learn more see our Social Media Presentation: click here
Click on the links below to see how social media promotions have succeeded with feature news releases: